Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What a Week

It's been a go-through-several-boxes-of -tissues and blowout diaper kind of week. My Boy started the week last week with tummy troubles. Lollipop stayed home three days from school last week with a very nasty cold. Then Baby Gumdrop started coughing and had a runny nose on Thursday evening. I took her to her well check on Friday knowing she wasn't a 100% but my pedi said we could vaccinate anyway. Friday was rough. She gets very sore from her shots so I couldn't hold her comfortably-which is not too good when you just want to be held because you don't feel good :(. By Saturday she and I both were having tummy issues. Sunday the Hubs started feeling like he was getting Lollipop's cold. It's been hard to keep track of who has what. Baby Girl has both and that's not good! Mommy needs some sleep and a break!

And its not like life stops just because we don't feel well. I sprayed Lysol and mopped the floors with pine-sol because I hosted book club at my house last week (praying no one got sick). I'm the type of person that cleans my house from top to bottom even though I know that people are probably only going to see three or four rooms of my house. I'm just crazy that way. I'm in charge of the auction project for my son's class for an upcoming fundraiser. I had to take care of that yesterday. I've had Junior League meetings I had to go to. Grocery Shopping must be done. I hate to complain because my life is wonderful but I'm tired and tired makes me cranky :).

Here are some samples of our pitiful week:

This was taken with my phone (bad quality I know, I wanted to send it to her daddy) after she saw a Vick's commercial. She ran into the kitchen terrified that she was going to stop breathing and we were going to have to use that stuff on her. Oh the drama......

So not in the mood to wear these guys! Notice the snot running down her face and me so not paying attention with my feet crossed looking at a magazine (way to go mom)!
And then there is a peek of joy! Happy Valentine's Day Friends! Lollipop's class:
My Boy's Class:
Baby Gumdrop can smile again! What the heck is this thing on mom's head?

Please stay tuned for much more positive and uplifting posts in the future ;)!



No comments:

Post a Comment