Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Date with a Princess

Spring Fling is here! Spring Fling is a merchant market put on by the Junior League in my fair city. It is a weekend full of shopping and events. Lollipop and I went to the "Once Upon a Time Tea" today and had a fabulous time. I was chairman of Spring Fling last year and served on the committee for two years before chairing. It was so wonderful to be able to shop, attend the events, work my volunteer hours and not have to worry about a thing!!!!

My Princess!
Very excited little girls ready to party!
Such a pretty girl
After patiently waiting in line for about 20 minutes, finally ready to paint!
Little Kitty (she is obsessed with cats-probably because I'm allergic and we can't have one)
Hey Mom and Lollipop
Princess friends are the best kind of friends
It is all about the tea (or pink lemonade as the case may be) after all......
Listening to the story of Cinderella
Cinderella talking to all of her subjects
A friend of mine's little boy randomly grabbed Lollipop by the hand and started dancing with her---they didn't even know each other. It was too cute!
Lollipop and her cousin Mr. Knight in Shining Armor

Playing a few Games
We had such a great time! I was so happy to have some one on one time with my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment