Monday, February 21, 2011

A Feat of Epic Proportions

Today I did something that I have avoided for the past 6 months and 11 days. Something that I feared. Something that has literally caused me to lie awake in the past months planning this activity out so that I could avoid this thing longer. I summoned the courage to overcome my fear. Today, I went grocery shopping with 3 children.

The list was short but lacking essentials:
Here we go!
So far so good! Yes, there were more than a few things that ended up in the cart that were not on my list. Examples? Stickers, blueberry eggo waffles, and bagelful breakfast things. I said no to donuts :)
The best behaved of the three? The BABY!
We did it!

It wasn't as bad as I feared. There may be hope for summer time when school is out. But, its not exactly something I would choose to do for fun ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment