Sunday, February 20, 2011

Let the Sun Shine!

We have been so excited and grateful for the sunshine the past few days! I really don' t mind the cold spells, we get so few of them that I always just try to take them as they come. I use it as an opportunity to make my favorite comfort foods and snuggle down with the kids. But, I'm kind of done with the cold for this season. Our week of cold weather and being indoors led to a week of sickness and being indoors. Needless to say, we were soooooo ready for sunshine!

We purchased this blue Baby Jogger when My Boy was about 6 months old--that was 7 years ago! It's still truckin'!! Have you ever seen anything so cute? The arms, the cheeks, those blue eyes, the thighs, that grin! Oh man, I am one smitten momma!

Enjoying the neighborhood playground! Somehow my son always manages to worm his way out of photo ops!
Baby Gumdrop finally got a high chair this week. I had given away or sold a ton of our baby things (you tend to do that when your 2nd and 3rd are 4 3/4 years apart :)). She loves her new throne! And, by the looks of her face you can tell that she likes the food too!




1 comment:

  1. Don't you just LOVE the Baby Jogger?? I have been trying to convince all of my preggo friends that they are the way to go, but they just don't seem to get their greatness! :)

    ReplyDelete