Here are our well-check stats:
18 lbs 6 oz (95th %)----Holy Guacamole!
25 3/4 inches (75%)
16 in head (big baby, little head but no worries about it!)
What we are up to:
Carrots and Squash-good
Green beans and peas-bad
Toys are very fun,especially squeaky ones
Loves her paci
Sucks on her index finger (funny to watch after two serious thumb suckers)
Rolls both ways, when SHE feels like it
Bath time is awesome
Mommy is the coolest person on earth
Good morning napper in her swing (I know she should be napping in her crib but I'm weak and its my only time to get stuff done)
Afternoon naps are sporadic
Still waking up to eat once! Grrrrr.....
Love Love Love her!
Big Girl!
Don't worry about being weak; I was weak WAY too long - but it was worth it (and I still would be if he would fit in it!)!! LOVE that swing! :)
ReplyDelete