Let me introduce you to our fabulous family:
My Boy
He's 7 and totally fantastic. His code name is My Boy because that's what he is---all mine! I love him to pieces!
LollipopShe's five and as sweet as candy with a feisty little side to her. Sugar and spice is the perfect term for my exuberant little girl!
Baby Gumdrop
Baby GumdropShe was born in August and is quite frankly, practically perfect. Our family became complete with her arrival and I can't imagine life without her.
Hey Mom and The Hubs
Hey Mom and The HubsI refer to myself as Hey Mom because I'm rarely just mom. I always hear, "Hey..... MOM!!!!" being yelled through the house. The Hubs is my dream come true in every way. I married my best friend and I'm thankful everyday.
Our life is not too exciting or too complicated but its ours and I'm thankful for every minute of it!
Our life is not too exciting or too complicated but its ours and I'm thankful for every minute of it!
I like that dress...cute!
ReplyDelete