Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June at a glance

We had a busy and fulfilling June!  Here is a snapshot of our month.

We spent the first part of the month passing around a nasty cold and strep throat.  For two solid weeks, one of the kids was sick.

 When this one got to feeling better her sister thought it would be fun to put a helmet on her and give her duct tape elbow and knee pads so they could go "parachuting."  Summer fun!
 This kiddo will only take a nap these days when I stick her in the car after swimming.
 We headed to the eye Dr. to get My Boy's yearly check up (no pics, mom)! I made an appointment for Lollipop too because she failed her eye exam at school.
 Guess who needed glasses? Isn't she cute?
 We headed to San Antonio for a quick weekend getaway....
 Where we ran into friends!!
 My Boy ran a fever all weekend and I found out he had strep on Monday. I'm hoping we can all get well for the rest of our summer!
 Gumdrop had no problem enjoying herself.
 We managed to have a nice dinner as a family though, so it was worth the trip!
 We had a lunch date with Grandma.
 I got to have a fun night out with friends and visit with my sweet "J" who moved to Boerne last summer.
 We've also been enjoying our new Library!
 And finally, we hosted our first sleepover.  Lollipop has slept over at friends houses a handful of times, but I've never been brave enough to host. They had a wonderful time and I survived!

1 comment: