Monday, June 17, 2013

5 random things

Last week was kind of crazy.

I had a birthday.

Gumdrop ran 101-102 fever for five days. I took her to the Dr. on Monday where we got antibiotics and then back on Friday where we got a different antibiotic and a shot.

My Boy hurt his heel in April and has been favoring it on and off since then. He was in pain after playing tennis so I took him to the doctor on Tuesday and we were told he has Sever's disease (which basically means he's growing too fast). He was put on exercise rest for 4-6 weeks and we had to go for a foot X-ray (his foot was fine).

On Wednesday, I had to go to a check up at the doctor.

So, if you are counting--I was at the doctor's office 4 out of 5 days last week.

On Saturday we were swimming at my brother in laws house and my nephew broke his leg. He had surgery yesterday. Last week wasn't awesome for us.

When I'm down, I like to think happy. Everyone always does their "favorites" on their blogs so I thought I'd join in.  Here are five of my favorite things right now.

I'm trying to make better drinking choices--this stuff is yummy and has no calories!

 I've always had trouble getting my eye make-up to stay put, until now. I am addicted to this stuff.
 I jumped on the BB Cream band wagon.  This is great stuff, its lightweight and effortless. I use it alone or under foundation.
 The best sunscreen! I'm old school and like a lotion. This one rubs in well and does the job.
 I read this book a few weeks ago and loved it. Definitely a good summer read.

No comments:

Post a Comment