Sunday, July 28, 2013

10

On Wednesday, my baby will be TEN. I can't believe it. How has a decade gone by? This kid is amazing and I could go on and on--but I won't. I love him the way a mother loves, more than he'll ever know and with every ounce of my being.


Here is his list of favorite things at 10 years old:

Favorite color: Red
Favorite TV show: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Favorite Food : 6 oz Filet Mignon with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Favorite Subject in School: Math
Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake with Strawberries
Favorite Vacation Spot: Lake Sweetwater
Favorite Book: The Son of Neptune (Percy Jackson Series)
Favorite Breakfast Food: Either Waffles or French Toast. Both with Syrup and Whipped Cream.
Best Friend: Will
Favorite Sport: Basketball
Favorite thing to do when I'm bored: Read or play on my Ipad.
Favorite Ipad Game: Kingdom Rush
Favorite Wii game: Battleship
Favorite Board Game: Chess
Favorite Drink: Vanilla Coke
Favorite Song: Christmas in Saravejo
Where you want to go to College: Stanford, Duke, or West Point
What you want to do when you grow up: Be an NBA Basketball player,  NASA guy, or a Colonel in the Army.

We have A BIG SURPRISE planned for the big birthday! Can't wait to celebrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment