Sunday, February 3, 2013

Vegas and Penguins....

Last weekend I went to a JL Conference in Las Vegas!  Most people find this really strange, but it was my first trip to Vegas.  It isn't a place that has ever been on our radar as I always want to go to the beach and the Hubs always wants to go to the mountains.  That being said, I had a great time (even though most of my waking hours were spent in a conference room)! I definitely want to go back soon with my husband!

Here are my trip highlights:

Here's a great team!


So pretty!  Hoping I get to see the real version someday :)
We were blessed to get to go see Tim and Faith!

They were AMAZING!



Jennifer voting for the first time (I will not be a voting delegate until next year)
 Life doesn't stop because mom took a few days off.  We've spent most of January learning about penguins in 1st grade.  Lollipop had a program this week and she was fantastic!  I love my little Erect Crested Penguin!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, fun! I'm jealous that you saw Tim & Faith; they weren't showing when we were there a few weeks ago. And...yes, the 'real' version is MUCH better than that at the Venetian. :) Well, the water may be cleaner at the Venetian though, but still waaaay better. :)

    ReplyDelete