Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day and Such

Last week we were happy to be out of the house!  After a week of being sickies, it was nice to get out and about!  I'm Lollipop's room mom so I had a great time planning her class Valentine's Day party. I really savored My Boy's party because it was his last organized classroom party (I think). He will be in 4th grade next year which is Intermediate school and I'm not sure he will have "classroom" parties per say.  It's bittersweet to watch him grow, but I love the person he is becoming!

My Boy's party

Lollipop and Friends

This girl gets in on all the action!  

We took the front crib rail off Miss Priss' bed last week and she's been roaming the house freely at night.  Here we are reading books in Mommy's Bed!
Transitioning to a big girl bed!

Sneaky Cheddar Bunny stealer!

We had a basketball party at Gattieland, he got the Most Improved Player Award!

House stuff!  I ordered a rug and pillows for my living room and pillows for my bedroom. These are a few of my fabrics.  I'm so excited and not feeling patient, I want it all done and in place now! 

1 comment:

  1. Your little one's hair is getting so long!! {Love the fabric too!}

    ReplyDelete