We went to a fun party for "H" where she got to make lots of yummy desserts. Here she is with her friend "B."
Playing hide and seek is her absolute favorite game. I didn't know she was hiding this time though, which tends to scare me a bit!
Oh woe is me. This elliptical machine is my friend and my enemy. I use it about 4 times a week but the kids won't stay off of it!
We got a new couch. Yea!!!
Our big girl bedding came in (but we don't have a big girl bed yet). Isn't it cute???
Dinner of the week: Roasted Veggie and Quinoa salad. YUM!
My precious Upwards Cheerleader and BB player!
This girl has been very resistant to nail painting. This week she asked me if we could paint her nails so I practically ran to get the stuff from my bathroom. Who can resist tiny painted nails? Anyway, I was not so thrilled when yellow was her color of choice. She ended up wanting pink painted over the yellow though :).
Be still my heart.
My mom wanted to give the kids a trampoline for Christmas and I told her no. Christmas morning she showed up with this and said, "I don't think this teeter totter will be dangerous." Has she met her grandchildren? This is before she cartwheeled off of it.
Fun with cousins!
The Queen of the Castle is so happy to have so many Princess subjects!
No comments:
Post a Comment