Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Cheer

My calendar is full, like everyone else that I know.  We've been making the rounds spreading holiday cheer. I went to a party last night and didn't even get a pic of my snazzy Christmas sweater! Two more parties to go, then I'm going to be lazy, sit on the couch, and make Christmas cookies!!!

Here's what we've been up to:

My sweet friend Ashley who writes this lovely blog was asked to give a party featuring Captain Morgan's Rum.  It was so much fun and provided a much needed mommy's night out.


Last Friday some of my best ladies and our husbands went to a dance.  It's so much fun to put on a sparkly dress and heels once in a while!  While we were there we found out that another of our best ladies is having a BOY (thus the blue cake in the phone). Congrats Jenn!
 Sunday featured the Nutcracker with my girl Lollipop
 and her good pal Miss "B"
 Buddy has been busy too!  So far, his reports back to Santa are very nice!  A few of these are original creations, but I must say I'm quite indebted to pinterest this year!




 Buddy brought balloons for The Hubs' birthday! Happy Birthday my love!




No comments:

Post a Comment