Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Highlights

Here are our highlights from the holidays! 

I have loved dressing my little bit up in her sister's hand me downs!

 I never realized that Lollipop gets her crazy faces from me!!! I downloaded so many votes where I'm making the weirdest expressions (don't tell me I never post unflattering pics of myself :)! Here we are at my parents house on the 23rd (which is also my Bubba's bday--have I ever mentioned that we have FIVE (5!) December birthdays in the family???):





Then on Christmas Eve we went to my brother-in-laws house.  The kids grandparents had a scavenger hunt to find their gifts.






 Every one got a new vehicle!  



 Then we cleaned up and went to Christmas Eve service at Church.  

 As usual, getting a picture is the most fun part of the day!

 Santa was good to us on Christmas morning!




 Then my parents came over for breakfast and surprised them with a airplane seesaw!  Spoiled kids!!!!
 How cute is Rudolph?
 Again, not so much photo success!
 We had a wonderful holly jolly Christmas!  Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment