Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday Cheer Part 2

My brother in law and sister in law had a big shindig and we had a few friends over for dinner before hand.  I'm loving seeing all my lovely ladies dressed up! 

Disclaimer: that is sparkling cider in J's hand on the far left :).


Last night we headed on over to another friends' house for their annual Santa party. Somehow, I only managed to photograph Gumdrop!


Our mission upon waking is to find good ole' Buddy. He is still up to his tricks (although, I feel that he is not at the top of his game as the season stretches on).

He brought a new movie for the kiddos back from the North Pole since they have been so "nice" this week
 He climbed Mt. Sparkle
 He drew Santa hats on the kids!
 And he played a rousing game of Angry Birds!  

No comments:

Post a Comment