Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sentences!

I need a pick me up today. I'm going to pick myself up by writing about my baby who is becoming more and more of a big girl every day.  She can speak in one and two word phrases and also in sentences!!!  I don't know that every person in the world would understand what she is saying but I totally get her!  Mind you, this child is only 19 months old....I'm considering sentences a BIG accomplishment! Here are some things she has said to me in the past week (with how her words sound first and then the translation).

Mommy, wha-er did Daddy doe?(Mommy, where did Daddy go?)

Wha-er is Hayyee? I don't see.... (Where is Haley? I don't see) ...Haley is our dog btw :)

Whaa dis! (Watch this!)

Wha-er is Bubba? (Where is Bubba?) Oh, tha-er he is! (Oh, there he is!)

Whas dat?  (What's that?)

We where riding in the car and she had a coughing spell.  I looked back at her and with no prompting she said, "Mommy, I otay (ok)."

We were watching Hop in my bed Saturday night.  I said, "I'm going to the kitchen, I'll be right back."  She said, "Mommy!  No!  You way down! (You lay down!)."

She is getting a *little* interested in potty training.  She will go into the bathroom after she has gone potty and say, "Potty." The other day I caught her in the act and I said, "Let's go sit on the potty."  She said, "No, no, no. I all done."

I love this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment