Words cannot express my pride! My little girl ROCKS! She played the part of The Big Bad Wolf today and she was totally awesome!!!!!!
Because there is a morning and an afternoon session of pre-school for K-3 and K-4 there were two performances. The other Kindergarten class had speaking parts in the morning and our class had speaking parts in the afternoon. My little bit was a background "piggy" for the morning show. As you can see, even in the back row, we have full on DRAMA!
Now for the afternoon--- This is what you have to do when your 18 month old is missing nap time. Walk the gym while you wait! She held up like a trouper though!
There she is!
Look at these faces, ya'll!
I want a big fat pig to eat, yummy yummy yummy, ummm umm good!
I'll Huff and I'll Puff and I'll blow your house down!
OH no! She couldn't blow the brick house down! She fell in a pot of stew and burned her tail! She was never heard from again.....
Until she had to take a bow that is......
Good job friends! I am so proud of ALL of you!
you should be so proud! She was a great wolf! I cried when she started because she was so good!
ReplyDelete