Two years ago I walked into My Boy's Christmas service and was given a program. I looked down and saw a drawing and my son's name listed as the artist along with his class year. Tears formed and my heart swelled with pride. You'll have to trust that his name is there, I covered it up since I'm trying not to share their names.
Life went on and two years passed by. We woke up hurried and sprinted out the door to see Lollipop's Christmas program. Worried about getting a good seat, I grabbed a program and sat down. I looked down and saw the most beautiful nativity scene followed by my daughters name. Tears formed and my heart swelled with pride. Again, her name has been covered but her class year is there.
Love it! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteHi just found out that you had a blog and yes your kids are amazingly artistically talented! How do I know this? Because I am their art teacher and so lucky to be able to witness and share art with them!!
ReplyDeleteDanielle Kiser