Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Happenings-Photo overload!

We have had a jam-packed schedule this holiday season.  Here is a small sample of what we have been up to.

We went to two "adult" gatherings, but of course, I only got a photo before one!

Our Santa picture from a party at a friends house.  Notice how far away Gumdrop and I are from Santa?
The kids got to make their own hot cocoa and s'mores at the party (amoung other things).  It was really fun!

The Hubs had a birthday! Like our "art station" behind him?  It drives me nuts......

We made treats for our classmates!
We have enjoyed wearing our Christmas outfits.
Lollipop was a superb "Narrator #4" in her class Christmas play.

Our friend Hannah had a Polar Express bday party.  We got to wear our pjs, decorate cookies, and have fun at our local planetarium. (Really bad photo, sorry, but I feel like he gets left out because he dodges the camera so much!)
Girls in front of the tree!
Lollipop had a noon dismissal the day before her brother and we owed her friend "O" a playdate.
So, the girls got manicures!  Before:

After:
We went to another party with our Nini and had fun doing activities and seeing Santa.


Awesome, huh?
My brother-in-law and his family are going on vacation for Christmas so we met at my in-laws house and did a little gift exchange and dinner with them.

I found these fun snowman headbands for us!


My son wants a puppy so bad he can't stand it.  I, however, have three kids and two dogs already so it's just not going to happen for him.  Thankfully, we have a puppy we can play with at Nini's house.
Present time!
We decided the only way we could get a photo of all six of them was to feed them and do it!
My daughter has not learned the art of sharing just yet.  She was actually sitting on top of her cousin and moved right before I snapped the pic.
Notice the star wars characters eating dessert?
Its been a wonderful season so far, I'm so excited to see what the next few days brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment