Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful day celebrating the birth of Christ!  We celebrated on Christmas Eve with my in-laws.  Gumdrop is starting to get a hang of unwrapping!

 Christmas morning!  The older two woke up about an hour before the baby.  The Hubs and I had not had our coffee yet and didn't even think about the camera until she awoke.  It was pretty sweet to see her bubba and sissy help her with her stocking.
 Robot Bunny!  What is a robot bunny, you ask?  Your guess was as good as mine.  It was the #1 thing on her Christmas list and I had no clue.  About a month ago, we were walking around Target and she screamed, "Mom!  They have robot bunnies!"
 Grandma got her some make-up and accessories.  She is not modest at all about telling us how gorgeous she is all made up!
 My Boy got a very cool new Skateboard from Santa.  It is a little tricky to figure out, but he has been happily riding around the kitchen all day!
 Gumdrop loves her ball pit.
 Our new trick is climbing on the desk in the playroom.  I added this pic because I loved Lollipop's drawing of her "Robot bunny( aka Seraphina)"on the board behind her.
 Figuring out her new laptop!
We had a truly blessed Christmas.  Happy Holidays to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment