Yesterday we had a well check. She was finally starting to feel better so why not reward that with three vaccinations and a blood draw to check for anemia. It took three tries to take her blood. We both left in tears. I know this is not a good photo, but you can still sense our distress (see the little purple bandages on her arms?). She took another three hour nap yesterday.
Today is a new day and the world is looking much more rosy. I am so thankful to have healthy children!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
My Sweet Baby Girl
My Sweet Baby Girl has not felt well the past week. I took her to the doctor and we found an ear infection last week but I'm pretty sure more than that was going on. She ran a fever most of the week, woke up countless times several nights in a row, and took very un-like her naps. Saturday morning she was super fussy. The Hubs had to work so I was at home with all three. My parents called to ask if they could take the older two swimming and I nearly cried with relief. About noon I put her in the pack n play to take a shower. I needed a break, even if only for 10 minutes. She screamed her sweet little lungs out and I found her like this when I finished:
The above picture never happens to me. NEVER. I do not have children that sleep whenever/wherever. She slept for THREE HOURS. I knew she felt really bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment