What a wonderful year it has been! Check my old blog soon for more party pics if you are a member!
Thursday, August 11, 2011
The Birthday Girl!
Our sweet little Mermaid had a birthday yesterday! Here is her invitation pic:
It was a windy day! My banner would not stay put!
Cutest cake ever! Thanks to my friend Leah for putting party resources on her blog! Bailey Kate's Cakes (you can find her on Facebook) made this beautiful cake and My Boy's cake last week!
I am 1!
Big sister just happened to have this Mermaid towel! Didn't that work out nicely?
Party time with friends! Sadly, most of our friends were out of town :(
Our little mermaid loves to swim!
Almost cake time! Big brother and sister were SO excited to see her dig in! Look at My Boy's face!
Hum.....I think this stuff might be alright....
Oh yeah, its definitely alright!
Present time! She knew just what to do!
She was up all night Monday so I took her to the doctor Tuesday. Ear infection!!! Our Birthday Girl still didn't feel so hot on Wednesday. But I did get a little smile! Look how big I am! Thanks Marina for making our awesome outfit
Look at me go! I can totally get used to waking up to presents....
More cake on my actual birthday! I am totally smitten with the cake stuff! Its awesome!
What a wonderful year it has been! Check my old blog soon for more party pics if you are a member!
What a wonderful year it has been! Check my old blog soon for more party pics if you are a member!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment