Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Top Secret!

My blog is named Camo and Pearls---why not have a camo themed birthday party?!??

My little man is obsessed with all things spy/army/camo right now. He totally got into the party planning and helped pick everything out. Because I'm trying my best to use our code names on the blog I'm not going to post all of the details. I'm going to post a few more photos on my original blog, have a look if you are a member!

Here is our invitation:
The party table (my two VIP balloons are on the ceiling of this enormously tall building---oh well, whatcha going to do?)
Our most awesome Camo cake! We also had the most amazing cupcakes!
The daredevil at work (somehow I only have a few pics of the b-day boy):


On his birthday morning we headed to his favorite place for breakfast. Our waitress figured out it was his birthday and presented him with their "famous" an ice cream sundae. Just what every kid needs to start his birthday off right.....
I forgot to take a picture of the favors so I took one of the leftovers at home.....we made S'mores!

His top wish was this shield and......
to go see Captain America. I really struggled with this decision. I have never let him see a PG-13 movie before. I decided to go through with it and was pleasantly surprised by how well we both did. Yes, it was a bit violent for my taste but we made it through. My boy is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment