Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekend at the Wolf

During the Christmas break I realized that My Boy had gotten every single "bonus" word correct on his spelling tests all year. So, I came up with the grand scheme to bribe him into continuing the trend! I told him that if he could get them right for the rest of the year we would go to The Great Wolf Lodge for the weekend. As of the beginning of April, he was still perfect. We started looking at the calendar and realized it was now or never because we wanted to go before summer break and the crowds hit. He technically still has three or four weeks of spelling tests left, but I trust him :). It was fast and furious but we had a great time!

The view from our room:

The Wolf Den, our sleeping cave
Yes, she's climbing out the window!
Enjoying his well-deserved trip!
Riding on the not-so-lazy river
He conquered the Lily Pads
And played a little water basketball
Baby Gumdrop Day 1
Baby Gumdrop Day 2

We can't wait to go back sometime!


1 comment:

  1. Great Wolf is now one of our favorite places to go! I see Cole has a wand in his hand. I bet you or the Hubs got quite the workout going all over the hotel searching for clues. Super fun times though!

    ReplyDelete