My Boy:
We are baseball-ing three or so nights a week, working on our homework nightly. He's getting to be such a good reader!!! Lollipop wanted me to read her "How Does a Dinosaur Say Goodnight" the other day and I needed to change the baby. My Boy said, "I'll read it to her." Its awesome! He also is going to start track at school next week. He's going to be one tired boy!
Lollipop:
She is getting ready for her big dance recital in May, has been bringing home a reading folder every night (big girl!) and keeping up with her weekly swim lesson. She will spend hours at the kitchen table drawing and she loves to help Mommy cook.
Baby Gumdrop:
She is going to be crawling before I can even imagine. She can get anywhere she wants already with what we call "the inchworm move." She loves apples, bananas, and pears. Green beans are tolerable. The poor thing rarely ever gets an entire nap (I have to wake her up DAILY to pick the kids up from school---sometimes I have to wake her up twice--its awful) I think she is just about the sweetest thing on the planet.
I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm happier running around crazy than I would be doing anything else in the whole wide world!


No comments:
Post a Comment