My Boy made the best deer in the world in his School's adaptation of "The Bear went over the Mountain" last week. We headed to the lake for Easter and met up with some family there. I very much missed church on Easter morning (I also missed seeing my girls in their Easter dresses) but was so glad for the last minute decision of a laid-back get-away. Things aren't slowing down for us anytime soon. We are looking forward to more baseball games, a track meet, a dance recital, and hopefully alot less wind so we can get outside and play!
Oh Deer!!!!


The 8th annual Easter "Bunny Cake" was entirely decorated by the kids this year! I think they did a fantastic job!

Look how happy this little lady is watching the big kids hunt eggs!

Why yes, it is perfectly acceptable to hunt Easter eggs in pjs wearing your big brother's cowboy boots. Didn't you know?

Which do you think tastes better? Bunny ears or a plastic ball? I'm going to have to go with the ears!

Man oh man I love this kid!

Happy belated Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment