Halloween was up next! We had so much fun this year. I'll admit that Halloween kind of stresses me out. I love to see the kids dressed up, but I'm not a huge fan of trick-or-treating. We went to a little get together next door with the neighborhood kids instead of trick-or-treating, and it was great! I hope its a new tradition!
My gum ball machine...
Harry Potter playing Quidditch (spelling?) and my adorable Pink Elephant.
We had trouble with the headpiece all day, but she's pretty darn cute!
How adorable is a class full of three year olds dressed up for Halloween???
My Boy played in the band at our last home football game. His teacher is so awesome, he encourages the kids to come "make some noise" for a few minutes to get used to playing. I love it! My Boy only played about 10 minutes, but his teacher was so excited he came. Heart-melting!Another perk of a small school: your kids get to run the flags when your team scores!
Happy Fall Ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment