Here are a few pics from the past two weeks:
We made our quarterly visit with this guy to the Dentist a few weeks ago (poor guy has really bad teeth, he has to go every three months for a cleaning).
After a long run of no glasses incidents, we had to break down and buy a new pair. We have some pretty cool new Oakley's on the way!
Lollipop has decided that maybe her little sister is NOT the coolest person in the world anymore!
We attended JLM's Face the Race 5K run/walk. Face the Race is a 12 week program where our members mentor 7-8th grade girls at two local Junior High's. They have a lesson every week and then train for a 5K. The program culminates in the big race.
We all finished our first 5K!
Miss Lollipop also had an early piano recital this year. I'm so proud of her!
My baby boy got braces this week. I'm a sad mommy. They make him look ginormous.
Baby girl had a Thanksgiving feast in her class with her friends!
Every week when Gumdrop goes to the library, she brings home a different kid of shark book. It's hilarious!
We have had a massive ice storm the past few days. The Hubs and I were supposed to go to Santa Fe over the weekend, but didn't want to take the chance. I'm really glad we didn't, as we probably would have gotten stuck there!
I hope you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving! I for one have much to be thankful for!
Victoria brings home a shark book every week too! And don't worry, you are amazing at everything you do!
ReplyDelete