We spent the second half of Spring Break like this:
We continued our potty training
We played outside! We had wonderful, beautiful weather last weekend.
The big kids and I went to see Shrek the musical at our local theatre. A friend from high school played one of the main characters, it was so fun to see him perform! And yes....that's root beer :).
We ate out for lunch pretty much everyday. The kids have several places they like to go that we don't go to often. This boy loves him some Schlotzsky's pizza. He is the one we struggle with as far as eating goes. He's picker than the girls and just doesn't eat much. When we find something he will eat, we remember!
Which brings us to this week.... I got a call that my pillows were ready! Here is my new bench seat and couch!
I'm always amazed by how I can go to the store with a list of seven things and leave with a whole cartful of items!
My sweet girl made a Will for herself this week. I'm so touched by her kind heart. I love this kid.
I will give my toys to Mexico, my clothes to homeless people and my heart to Jesus. How great is that for a seven year old?
My Gumdrop got her first haircut. She did not want to, but she did great! I'm very proud of her. I couldn't stand to let much of it go, so we just did a tiny trim to get her used to the process.
Our big girl is doing great on potty training. She's had one or two accidents a day, but they always happen after about 6 p.m. when she's tired. I'm hoping she doesn't get a cavity from all her sweet rewards!
No comments:
Post a Comment