It was awesome to get back to school in our routine this past week. It was a week dominated by meetings (for Mommy), after school activities, and homework. Our Upwards Basketball and Cheerleading games started weekend before last but we were out of town. This week my kids had their first games and I just can't say enough good things about it. They pray beforehand, have a devotional during halftime, and give awards after every game. It's wonderful. Here is a little bit of what's going on in our life lately:
 |
| Swim Lessons |
 |
| Carpool Naps |
 |
| Upwards Basketball Cheerleading |
 |
Upwards BB Game Playing
|
Awful pic, but we are finally trying to furnish our home. My sweet friend Ashley is helping me. She brought over a ton of fabrics and then we went to look for more the next day. We made a furniture plan and I've already ordered a rug! I'm sooooooo excited. I'm not good at decorator stuff, so I'm thrilled to have her. I know its going to take a long time to get it all perfect but I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment