Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful, in their words

I am one blessed and proud momma! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lollipop:


  I am thankful for my family because they have special talents.  My mom's talent is cooking thats why she makes the most delicious dinners ever!  My dads is catching a ball.  He's the world champion!  Mine is balancing a book on my head.  My family has hearts like no one else.  I love my family.  My brothers is saying vunoogis (she said she made this word up because it was funny) and my sisters

 is art. Those are my family talents! And my other talent is shine!

My Boy:

 I am grateful for my parents. They love me and I love them back.  They keep me safe and care for me. And they make me happy. They also mean nearly everything to me. I Love them so much
 And I don't ever want them to leave. Thank you God for my parent.
 I see God's goodness in nature.  It is nice and if full of animals. There are also forest with trees and flowers. They are pretty and the trees make oxygen. Nature makes me feel happy. Thank
 you God for nature.
 I am grateful for friends. They play with me and talk with me. They make me feel good some of my friends are Will, Daniel, and Brady. They are all great friends. I usually play with Brady and Daniel but
 I still play four square with Will sometimes. Friends help each other and that's what I love about them thank you God, for friends.
 I am grateful for soldiers. They protect us. Without soldiers we wouldn't enjoy the freedom we have today. Soldiers are important. They help us have freedom. We need to respect soldiers because of their importance. We are lucky to have soldiers.

They help America. Soldiers make me feel protected. Thank you God, for soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment