Saturday, November 3, 2012

October Recap

October was a super fun and very busy month for us! Here is a recap of what has been going on in our lives:

Two weeks before her birthday she had her first party with the family (my in-laws were gone for her bday):


 Do you know how many times you have to light a candle with six grandchildren? (if you answered six--you are correct!)

 Little Miss Sassy Pants has quite the personality.  She is so much fun and we love her to pieces.  She is a verbal wonder and cracks us up daily with all the wonderful things she has to tell us.
 Her favorite thing to do is climb (which is not a new revelation).  She discovered our Halloween candy jar and its been a month long battle to keep her out of it.
 She also discovered where I hide keep the markers. I still find myself alarmed to walk into a room and find her on top of some place I've never seen her before. She scares me to pieces!

 Happily, she occasionally sits on the floor (after she has removed the couch cushions to sit on).

My biggest baby girl turned 7!  I can't believe it!  I love her faces as she unwraps gifts.  She is the most expressive child I've ever seen!




We had a birthday party at our local frozen yogurt shop.  Easiest birthday party ever!




And last but not least, HALLOWEEN! I'm Lollipop's classroom mom and ran the party.  I'm so sad that I hardly got any pictures because I was so busy running all the games.

This is an awful picture but here we are for our Halloween party.  We are Mavis from the movie Hotel Transylvania and Lance Armstrong (holding his urine sample).

 The cutest Minnie Mouse Ever!


My little angel and Percy Jackson
 Minnie Mouse crashed on our way to big brother's party (and managed to sleep for an hour in a room full of crazy kids)
 Love this kid.
 To show my son that is totally cool to be a book-nerd (because he got it from me) I dressed up as Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games.
 Love his mad scientist teacher!
 My son was declared the mummy wrapping champion of third grade!
 We did the donut challenge at Lollipop's party and it was hilarious! I wish I had pics of the other games!  Boo!

What an angel!


This is such a happy time for us and I'm loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment