My baby girl started swim lessons! She cried the entire 45 minutes of the first one. Yesterday, she only cried the first 15. Thankfully they are during the school day and not after school. My Boy started swimming this week too, but of course he refuses to have his photo taken.
We started dance lessons and gymnastics. My son decided he wanted to do gymnastics with his sister this year. Both kids were able to get in at the same time and same place. Woohoo! This girl is ALSO taking piano (more on that later).
I've done a bible study with the same group of girls for 5 years. We started meeting this week too. Here is my little bit on the way to the church nursery. She is so big with her back pack (pack pack as she calls it) and lunch box.
Lollipop has to get the hang of it. I'm very proud of her. She was super nervous about her first ever spelling test. If you make above a 90 on Wednesday's test you are exempt from taking it on Friday. She had her words down perfectly on Tuesday night. Then she took the test.
She wrote the wrong word on #9!!!! At least she spelled the wrong word correctly! And she wrote "u" for "a" in her sentences. She never did that at home. She also wrote a taG on her other sentence and got it wrong because she capitalized the G. Its a learning process. I feel so bad because I AM proud of her but all I wanted to do was scream PAY ATTENTION!!!
Dear Lord, please help this type A mommy be patient! And clearly we need to work on handwriting (it will all come in due time :))
Is it Thanksgiving Break yet????
No comments:
Post a Comment