September is flying by! We have been busy with school and all of our activities. I'm having a hard time sitting down to update this little blog. My baby girl has decided that some days she is not going to nap. It makes blogging pretty tough! Here is a little rundown of what's been going on in our lives:
This little Princess is potty training! She has successfully gone #1 in the potty several times and #2 in the potty one time. We have no consistency yet....but I'm hopeful to be free of diapers SOON!
Sometimes a even a bag of Cheetos isn't enough to keep you awake after swimming class! Oh...and she only gets Cheetos once in a blue moon so she was really tired!
The Hubs and I went to Dallas last weekend--ALONE! It was our first time to have a weekend alone in 2 years and 4 months (but who's counting?). We had a great time. Our mission was to find furniture for our new Casa. I came back with lots of ideas but I'm trying not to hurry and make quick decisions. I'm really impatient to fill the house...but I want to do it right. It was awesome to linger over meals, indulge in a Spa morning, and shop! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for keeping the big kids and thank you to Nini for keeping little bit!
Here is my Pumpkin souffle at the restaurant Rise in Dallas. I went there with friends last Spring and had to go back. AMAZING. It's in the Inwood area. Go to there!!! ( you get this phrase if you watch 30 rock:)).
Happiness is an Anthropologie dressing room....these are my purchases....
I heart Nobu! My husband said, "So, did you decide on the Tuna Salad?" This made me laugh so hard. All I could picture was a Tuna Salad sandwich, which is clearly not Nobu style. You can take the boy out of the country.....
And my favorite photo of the week of my silly girls. I love them!
I want to go to there.... ;)
ReplyDelete