Friday, June 29, 2012
It's for real....
Its for real....we are actually going to move into the house we have been working on for the past 18 months! I'm sort of in shock! Our builder has been very evasive about giving us a move in date. The construction foreman has been telling us "August" for months. So, yesterday our builder told us our house would be move in ready on July 1*th. I kind of freaked out. That is only a few weeks to pack an entire house! Plus....I SCHEDULED OUR VACATION FOR THAT WEEK!!!! After much discussion over the past few days we have decided to reschedule our vacation and MOVE IN!!!! We decided that we really need to get our current house on the market as soon as we can (like immediately) so we can target people trying to buy a house before school starts. So.....let the packing begin. I probably won't be blogging much, wish us luck :)!!! I"ve already made pretty good progress since yesterday (even with three little helpers!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can do it! I packed my entire house, with a young baby and a 9 year old in a week. If I could do it, you can do it!
ReplyDeleteYea!! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDelete