What's better than seeing a daddy and a baby snuggle?
Monday, September 26, 2011
Snuggles
Snuggles. They are the best thing on earth. I love that I have snuggly little kids.
My good morning group hug. We all spontaneously hug every morning. It is the perfect way to start off the day.
Lolly had a little cold all weekend. I couldn't protest when she wanted to create a bunk bed out of our playroom bookshelf.
I don't know why I worried that the seven year age difference would prevent these two from being close. She adores him. He adores her right back. I get teary every time I see them together.
She likes to do more than just snuggle, she loves to climb all over him!
Thank God for snuggles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There is 11 and a half years between Ivan and Alayna ~ and their bond is amazing! If she wakes up in the middle of the night, she goes to HIS room ~ not mine! Ha! There is something truly special about big brothers.....
ReplyDelete