Doesn't she look like she's ready to throw down with her daddy?
Let the competition begin!
The creative process.....check out the game face on Lollipop!
Cakes are complete--- let the judging begin!
The Grandparents came over to judge.....
Lollipop was awarded "Best Rainbow Sprinkle Cake" and My Boy was given "Best Berry Flavored Chocolate Chip Cake" and each was given a $10 prize
This was just cute and I couldn't resist!

Monday, May 16, 2011
Throwdown
My Boy has been loving the cooking show "Throw Down" with Bobby Flay. I don't know what the obsession is, probably some combination of a little boy's love to compete mixed with his love of cooking shows (he's been watching them since he was a baby). Anyway, he decided this weekend he was going to have a Throw Down of his own and that his little sister would be his competition. She agreed to the challenge and it was determined that it would be a cake Throw Down. I'm all for cooking but I decided to create parameters. We used one box of cake mix and let them each pick what type of icing and accessories they would like to use. I think everyone had fun, we decided this would probably be the first of many throw downs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment