Whew! Yesterday was pretty event filled and a little brutal, honestly. I'm wiped out! We spent around four hours at Lollipop's Dance Recital and then had to make a mad dash to watch the end of My Boy's last bball game. Thanks to the grandparents for backing us up yesterday. It left me with the question.....what will we do when we have THREE kids that need to be three different places???? I'll cross that bridge when I get there!
I'm so proud of my little girl. Nothing makes momma's heart pound like seeing her baby girl already to dance! She is definitely a star in the making!
Don't they look so pumped for the day's activities? Ok, ok....they are looking into the sun!

Hello! Hi there! How are you? Thanks for coming out for me!
(I'm on the opposite side of the stage, she was just waving away to anyone who would wave back :))

This cracks us up! My girl gets into it!



Her second dance was the tap dance. The baby had her fill at this point so daddy was filming and taking pictures while Mommy tended to Gumdrop up at the front near the stage. We didn't get as many pics!

Someday I'll be up there with my big sis!

And finally......the end of the baseball season (Thank goodness!!!!). Doesn't he look thrilled to be playing? I think we are all glad for a break :)!

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL! I can't believe it! In three months I will have a 2nd grader and a KINDERGARTENER!!!!!!
I totally understand their feeling! We too are ready for a break. Love the dance pictures. Mom has some just like that of me. No one is together, but everyone is having fun :)
ReplyDelete