Monday, January 9, 2012

Vincent Van Snow

Have I mentioned our Kindergarten monthly Family Projects?  I love them!  Each month we are given a different task.  We have been asked to decorate a pumpkin, turkey, and for Christmas we made a big banner describing our family's traditions.  I know some people complain about the work involved but we really get into it!  Anyway, our January family project is a snowman.  We were told to decorate our snowman however we would like and then write a description about him.

As you all know, my girl is quite a little artist.  So, our snowman is an artist also!  Meet Vincent Van Snow!


 Vincent Van Snow would fit right into our climate today.  We are having our THIRD snow of the year (craziness!).  It is coming down fast and furious!  Our school was cancelled at 11 today (with only 10 minute warning that they were doing so, thank goodness I made it up there in time!). I'm seeing a delayed morning in our future.....

1 comment:

  1. Love your snowman's name - so creative!! And just looking at your pics makes me cold...brr!

    ReplyDelete