I've never done this before and thought it would be fun! Here are the past two weeks worth of pics off of my phone. With the exception of one they are of my little Gumdrop, probably because I spend more time with her than anyone else!
Playing Pac-Man instead of doing homework while waiting to see the Dentist.
Queen of the Carpool line!
She's so cute!
I got roped into doing an art project for my church's Children's Day Out program (we aren't even going to CDO and I still said yes!). I'm a sucker and can't say no. I'm also not much of an artist but I think this turned out pretty cute! The only rule was that I had to use a hand or thumb print of all the kids and incorporate their names. I'm going to have to re-use this idea when I get talked into doing the auction project at our school next time around!
How baby girl entertains herself while Mommy exercises--she plays with age in-appropriate toys :).
We opened big sister's box of size 18 month clothes and found these fabulous Belle high heels that light up. She's been wearing them around for days!
This is a text to my husband of the ridiculous amount of markers/crayons/ etc. that we own. I consolidated and threw away the un-useable and now we are down to three containers worth.
And finally, baby girl has a new skill---climbing on furniture!
Getting down is the hard part :).
Great cell pics! What would we do w out our cell phones? They are too handy!
ReplyDelete