I love finding moments of laughter. I never expected to finish putting laundry up and find this scene......all of my favorite people watching Elf on t.v.!
Windows on the new house!
Concrete floors soon to be stained!
My Boy. Oh, he is getting so big. The next two photos are nothing special. To me, they are amazing. He is so big!!! The first photo is of Grandparents Day at school and we are in his Spanish class. I got so teary eyed watching him interact with his classmates and his teacher. He's growing up on me.
We went to a parade last week where wounded soldiers participated. He was beside himself with excitement. I love him.
My little mess maker. I hate messes but cleaning up after her really doesn't bother me.
The Diva. She went to a spa birthday party and was completely in her element.
Isn't this smile a killer?
I told her to say, "Lock up your sons!" when we walked in. Her daddy was not impressed. I thought it was hysterical, she nailed it.
My little girl on the move. I should have had this with the mess maker picture. She is always on the go and definitely keeps me on my toes. She is pure joy.
Don't you love the feet hanging down in this one?
And finally, I'm thankful for the creativity all my monkeys seem to exude. Lollipop lost a tooth last night and she immediately created this. We have a book about a little girl who tries to meet The Tooth Fairy (in the book there are many tooth fairies). This made Lollipop really curious about her tooth fairy so we left a note last time to find out her name. She responded with "Twinkle Tooth" and gave her Lollipops in exchange for her tooth. Why? Because it was her SWEET TOOTH! We now have quite a rapport with Twinkle Tooth.
Dear Twinkle Tooth,
I want to keep my tooth please.
Twinkle Tooth agreed to let her keep her tooth, she left her a few sprinkles of tooth dust and flew on her way. However, we have decided today that we would like her to take it after all. I'm thinking Twinkle Tooth will be making an appearance here again tonight.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Natalie is so ready to loose a tooth! You have such great ideas for the tooth fairy (I may have to steal your idea for fairy dust!)
ReplyDelete