Wednesday, November 30, 2011
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
The tree is up! Oh these pre-lit trees, I'm on my second one. We replaced three fuses and still can't get half of the lights to work. Looks like I get a new tree next year to go in my new house!
I was inspired to do more with my door this year (thanks, Ashley!) so I made a swag wreath and matching garland. Looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. The Hubs threw away our Christmas lights for the house last year, saying he wanted to buy new LED ones. He tells me now that he's going to wait until next year because he knows he will have to buy more for the new casa and he wants them to match. I know what's up Mr. Excuses, you just don't want to do it :). Anyway, my pretty door is probably going to be the extent of our outdoor decorations this year. Hope it will do!
This is my Wordless Wednesday pic, but as usual I can't seem to be wordless. How stinkerific is this face?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miss. Blair is too cute. I only did my front door this year too, I guess we've all been bitten by the scrooge bug with our exteriors!
ReplyDelete