That being said, I feel guilty when I don't update the blog enough. My grandmother checks this often and I tell myself that I do this for her. But I'm not sure that's really true. A friend of a friend has a blog. She gave up blogging for awhile because she was trying to figure out if she blogged because she wanted people to like her. I had an Oprah, "Aha!" moment. Is that why I blog? Why am I doing this? Does anyone read this, or am I wasting my time? Does it matter if anyone reads it? I would write this all down for myself anyway. Anyway, I've decided not to put so much pressure on myself. With this blog OR the Midland Morsels blog. MM started out as an idea that several friends would contribute and it wouldn't be too time consuming. I would say I write 90% of the posts. Thats not a big deal (and don't be offended if you are a fellow contributor:)) but it takes time. I set it up so I feel like its my responsibility. I really enjoy doing both blogs but I'm going to relax. We will still be here but we just might not share every little detail from now on. I leave you with the many faces of Baby Gumdrop......enjoy!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Gumdrop's many faces and ramblings from her Mom
I know I'm not doing a very good job of blogging. I have been really busy with the taking care of three kids and all that being a housewife entails. Laundry, dishes, housework, making our meals, entertaining children, and running around take up our days. I'm tired and happy. I put alot of pressure on myself for everything to be perfect. I know that it is just not going to be but I have a hard time coming to terms with that. My house will never be perfectly clean. I will forever be in my work out clothes because I couldn't manage to work out (and don't even get me started on my exercise guilt) AND get a shower during nap time. I grab Chick-fil-a too much. This is my life and I'm glad to be living it, perfect or not.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment