Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 months!

I have been very diligent about taking a photo of Gumdrop every month on her "month birthday." We were out of town on the big day this time around. I actually remembered to make a print out but forgot to take the picture until she was already ready for bed! She's stinkin' cute!What she's up to:

Pulling herself up on things: the pack-n-play, bed, coffee tables

Eats half a jar of baby food and then starts hitting at it. She wants REAL food!
She loves: peaches, pears, watermelon, plums, bananas, green beans, turkey, yogurt, and carrots. Actually, the only thing she hasn't liked are green peas. She gags on them!

Loves music and loves to dance

Loves to ride in her stroller

Loves to swim

Puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. She does not discriminate. She will eat hair, bugs, grass, gum wrappers (yep, that's right--thanks for dropping that on the floor Lollipop), and I found an entire cashew in her mouth the other day that someone dropped. My other two would stop and inspect things first. This kid does not. She puts everything directly in her mouth. I'm sad to say that I have had to use my training from way back in the day. I have "finger swiped" more food than I care to think about. One day a few weeks ago I had to give her the heimlich maneuver (thank goodness I remembered how to do it on a baby) when she choked. I never got whatever it was out-she swallowed it. She literally turned blue. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life! Can I just say thank you to my wonderful friend and PNP Jennifer for calming crazy mommy down?

I could go on for days describing her wonders.......

Trip pictures coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment