Hopefully, I can sit down this summer and update this "virtual scrapbook" with the goings on of the past three months. But, for now…..here is Spring Break!
Last week the kids and I headed to the metroplex for four days. I travelled with all three of them alone for the first time and we survived. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be either.
Here are a few of the things we did:
This girl had a giant cinnamon roll every morning for breakfast!
We went to the Dallas Arboretum. The tulips are in bloom and it was breath-taking.
The new children's garden at the Arboretum opened a few months ago. It was super fun!
We also went to Northpark to Build a Bear. This is Lollipop's favorite activity in probably the whole world.
Gumdrop made her very own Twilight Sparkle (she's obsessed with My Little Pony).
Can you guess who drew what at dinner? Ok….the first one is a give-away!
We went to Legoland in Grapevine Mills mall. We had fun, but it sure was crowded!
We also went to the Sea Life Aquarium (but not on the same day as Legoland--I'm not a Saint!)
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory (twice!), went to the Lego Movie, did some shopping for spring clothes for the kids, and headed back home. We had a few pretty days to play in the backyard and a few too windy days to be outside. All in all, SB was a success! We are on the countdown to summer and I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment