Saturday, August 24, 2013

Beach Highlights

Here are the highlights from the rest of our vacation...trying to get caught up on this!

We love our lazy days at the beach and pool!







 There is nothing like a beach sunset!







 The Hub's cousin's husband (confused yet?) coaches for the Baltimore Orioles. It just so happened that the Orioles were playing the Padres the night we were supposed to leave. When Jamie and I figured this out, we decided to extend our trip by a day to go to the game with them. I got our flights changed but couldn't book another night at our hotel. So...we stayed with the team in downtown San Diego. I absolutely prefer the beach, but it was pretty cool to see the other side of San Diego. I wouldn't normally recommend three hotel changes in a week, but we did ok! The view from our hotel room was amazing!
 We also got to swim and hang out with the family that day. We don't get to see them much, because they spend half the year in Baltimore and the other half in Florida.
The kids had so much fun at the game hanging out with their cousins.


 Finally, it was time to head home.  As you can see, our adventure wore every one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment