This one helps herself to juice now whenever she feels like it!
I have been having bouts of nausea for the past four or five months. After numerous blood tests and trials with a few different types of medicines, my Gastro Doc decided we needed to do an abdomen sonogram and an EGD (esophagus, gastric system, and duodenum) test. I've never been sedated before and I was REALLY nervous. I had to fast and what was supposed to be an 11:00 sono and a 1:00 EGD ended up being an 11:30 sono and a 3:00 EGD. I was at the hospital all day and it wasn't too fun. I did fine with the sedation and was up the next morning helping with move in for our Junior League market. Thankfully, I have nothing majorly wrong with any of my organs. We are attributing it to STRESS and IBS (too much info, I know) and I did test positive for an infection in my stomach called H pylori. I'm on antibiotics and I'll start a new medicine in a few weeks when I kill off the yucky infection. My doc was afraid it was my gallbladder, so I'm thanking my lucky stars! I know that stress plays a huge role in all this, so I have to figure out how to de-stress!
Spring Fling Market! I spent four entire days at our fundraiser (we have multiple events).
The Children's event portion of the fundraiser:
Next year I'm not buying this one a ticket :):
And on a very exciting note, this little Princess is potty trained. I'm not saying we are completely accident free, but she is doing awesome. She is so sassy and has such a spunky little personality. I'm so in love with her!
Read the post below to hear about our action-packed weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment