Things never slow down around here! Here is a small recap of what's been going on, photo style.
 |
| Practicing our "cheese" face |
 |
| and she's cracking us all up with her outfit choices! |
 |
| Enjoying our time outside as much as we can |
 |
| This makes me so happy, her brother used to do this daily! |
 |
| I've spent hours working on my Junior League placement |
 |
| My Boy has been spending his weekends playing this game. He will play for hours! |
 |
| She had her 1st dentist visit and was cavity free! She was a little bit terrified to get her teeth cleaned so we got a prize for being a good girl |
 |
| And then....after that good report I let her have her first Lollipop the next day. I know.... Good parenting! |
No comments:
Post a Comment